Friday, November 18, 2005

STARBUCKS is becoming a new hanging out spot for me. :)
This morning turned out surprisingly good, all thanks to belle!
That girl, really knows how to cheer me up.

We left all the stuff at starbucks,
and headed for lunch.
But, we ended up at the ARCADE
for about an hour or so, playing.
Haha. Damn, it was so fun!
I wish it never ended.

But sadly, it had to.
Cos I had work at 3.
Oh boy! We'll do it again Belle (PRESTY!), I promise.
Love you PRESTY.

We were having so much of fun
while the rest were sitting for
their ACCOUNTS MCQ paper. Oh wells.

Claire and Natho came later.



Now, work.
I was doing drinks today.
Being the usual clumpsy me,
I made a couple of mistakes.
BUT, It was my first time in the bar.

Cos, I'm usually a waitress.
Taking orders, Serving drinks
and the usuals.

Yes, so it wasn't that bad for a first timer.
Especially when I was alone, after 11pm.


Had plenty of orders.
Esp, Magaritta, Lychee Martini, and Vodka.

It was NON-STOP.
From 3pm all the way til 1.30am.
Definitely TIRING!

Arrived home not long ago,
just to find my WHOLE room in a complete mess.
Dad bought a new printer/scanner/copier,
when I already have one.

Its placed on the cupboard,
where I placed all my photoframes,
and nonsense.

YES, so he took all of them out
for the stupid BIG machine.
And all my stuff, is all over.
I can hardly see my desk.
Haha. I'm serious.

Its already 2.40am.
And my stupid hair is still wet.
Thats the problem with LONG hair.
RAHHHS. I can't wait to have my
long and disgusting hair, cut!

That reminds me!
Sheila is cutting her hair again.
OMG. Did I tell you, how long it
took me that day, just to find
the hair dressers (fareast)
she was at.

Oh my, you wouldnt want to know.


Doubt I'm gonnna sleep although
I'm dead tired.

I have training at freaking 8 in the morning.
And its almost 3. If I fall asleep now,
I'll never be able to wake up on time.
You can trust me on that.

OMG. Can someone please entertain me?
I CANT FALL ASLEEEEP! NO stace, you can't.
And you better not!


Will be at starbucks after training.
Thats when, I'll fall asleeep! (:
Sounds good?



Alright.
What a long entry!
I'd better get going.


But before I go.
I was just thinking of someone: SABB!
Wonder how's that girl doing.
Its been such a long time
since I saw her online,
since I met her,
since she updated her blog.




Oh man, I fucking miss that girl!


I'm gonna sms her.
She'd better be coming for grad night.

NIGHT.



-

Feed me those pills till my heart starts bleeding
to cover my unbroken lies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home